When a number of imperfections impact the appearance of the smile, patients will find that drastic measures may need to be taken to achieve a more attractive look. This is when patients in the area of Phoenix, Arizona reach out to providers such as Dr. John Pappas of Arcadia Dental Arts to learn more about smile rehabilitation, sometimes called a “full smile makeover.”
What is a full smile makeover?
The team at Arcadia Dental Arts describe the smile makeover as a customized treatment plan designed specifically for a patient to help them achieve the smile of their dreams. Various issues can be addressed during this time, including lost teeth, broken teeth, or permanently stained teeth. When patients visit with our team, we listen to their needs and then design a treatment plan that aims to achieve their goals.
What procedures are performed during a smile makeover?
Because each patient is unique and their treatment plan is customized to their needs, not everyone will have the same treatment performed during the process. There are many restorative and cosmetic treatments that may occur, including:
- Composite resin dental bonding – composite resin bonding is used to repair imperfections on teeth quickly and easily during a single visit
- Dental bridges – bridges help “bridge the gap” that develops in the smile due to lost natural teeth
- Porcelain dental crowns – crows are cosmetic “caps” that cover, protect, and strengthen teeth
- Dental implant placement and restoration – implants allow for permanent replacement of missing or extracted teeth
- Gum recontouring – whether you have a gummy smile or have experienced gum recession from periodontal disease, gum recontouring can help create a symmetrical line of gum tissue that frames the smile
- Invisalign orthodontics – poor bite alignment and misaligned teeth can be corrected discreetly with Invisalign orthodontics
- Porcelain veneers – covering problem areas easily can be achieved using thin ceramic facings called porcelain veneers
- Professional teeth whitening – brighten the smile quickly and easily with our professional-strength bleaching services
Learn more about the full smile makeover with our team at Arcadia Dental Arts
If you reside in the area of Phoenix, AZ and want to discuss the services available to improve the function and appearance of your smile, call the office at (602) 957-9643 to schedule an appointment with Dr. John Pappas. His facility is ready and willing to assist new and current patients at 4124 North 40th Street with all their dental needs!