Even if you didn’t keep your New Year’s resolution, this doesn’t mean that you can’t still make an improvement in your life. For many patients with imperfect smiles, they may worry about talking to their dentist about cosmetic treatments. They may feel as though these elective procedures will only cause them to have an unnatural looking smile. Fortunately, cosmetic dentistry has come a long way, and now patients can combine treatments to enjoy a full smile makeover with smile rejuvenation services at Arcadia Dental Arts!
The benefits of smile rejuvenation
There are many benefits to having the smile transformed with the help of a cosmetic and restorative dentist in the Phoenix, AZ community. Below are just a few reasons why patients might choose to move forward with a complete smile makeover:
- Results are fast – many procedures, such as composite resin bonding and porcelain veneers, are done quickly and easily right in the office, allowing patients to make dramatic changes in a short period of time.
- Natural-looking results – our team focuses on ensuring that all procedures performed look as natural as possible, achieving a more dramatic appearance without looking fake.
- Oral health improvement – when the teeth are properly aligned and easy to clean, it also helps in improving a patient’s overall oral health and wellness. Tooth decay and gum disease are two conditions that can be avoided with proper care and with a more improved smile.
- Noninvasive – many patients think that a variety of oral surgery treatments need to be performed to achieve results, but this couldn’t be further from the truth! Nonsurgical solutions are just a phone call away!
- Long-lasting improvement – many of the restorations used during smile rejuvenation will last many years before they need to be replaced. Certain treatments, such as dental implants, will last a lifetime when patients take good care of their smile with daily brushing, flossing, and routine visits to the dentist for cleanings and evaluations.
Smile rejuvenation can help turn back the hands of time!
If you want a youthful appearance and a more beautiful smile, it might be time to speak to the team of Arcadia Dental Arts about the benefits of undergoing smile rejuvenation surgery. Our team of professionals are available to help with a wide range of cosmetic treatments that can be combined to provide the best possible results! Call Dr. John Pappas at his practice, located at 4124 North 40th Street in Phoenix, AZ, at (602) 957-9643.