At Arcadia Dental Arts, we understand the importance of a healthy smile for Phoenix, AZ area patients. We want to help patients not only achieve good oral health, but maintain it for a lifetime. With our general dentistry services, we can ensure the best possible outcome. Dr. John Pappas and his providers work directly with patients to help them understand the advantages of a healthy smile, including clean teeth and gums.
What services are available for general dentistry?
General dentistry encompasses many dental services at Arcadia Dental Arts. Below is a small sample of the procedures and services available at our facility:
- Family dentistry – we provide dental services for patients of all ages in our state-of-the-art facility and can help both children and adults with their needs.
- Dental crowns – caps, or dental crowns, are often used as a layer of protection and strength for teeth that have been severely damaged or teeth that have large dental fillings in place that impact the integrity of the tooth’s structure.
- Dental bridges – one or more teeth missing from the smile can be replaced using a dental bridge, which “bridges the gap” that results from tooth loss or extraction. These fixed prosthetics are a popular choice for many of our patients who want to avoid dentures and can’t afford dental implants.
- Dental implants – this is the best way of replacing missing teeth, as it ensures natural function and appearance. Dental implants are permanent, lasting a lifetime with proper care.
- Full smile makeover/reconstruction – when several issues impact the smile’s function and appearance, a full smile makeover or reconstruction plan may be put in place. Patients can combine different restorative services together for a full transformation.
- TMJ/TMD – patients diagnosed with TMJ or TMD can find solutions for the pain and discomfort of these conditions, including oral appliance therapy.
- Periodontal care – gum disease, or periodontal disease, can significantly damage a smile. With proper prevention and care, patients can maintain a healthier smile.