Dr. John Pappas of Arcadia Dental Arts assist patients in and around the community of Phoenix, AZ with a wide selection of services. This includes cosmetic dentistry which enhances and transforms the appearance of the smile while maintaining oral health and wellness. Below are a few examples of some common dental treatments available in our facility for those seeking aesthetic improvements:
• Porcelain veneers – veneers are a common option for patients who have imperfections near the front of the smile. Broken, chipped, or gapped teeth can be covered with a custom-made restoration that is bonded over the front of the tooth to fully disguise problem areas.
• Invisalign orthodontics – misalignment, malocclusion, and poor bite alignment can all be addressed without the use of traditional metal bracket and wire braces. Dr. John Pappas is pleased to provide Phoenix, AZ area patients with an alternative known as Invisalign. This orthodontic treatment eliminates metal and uses clear plastic aligner trays to reposition the teeth in the dental arch.
• Professional teeth whitening – bleaching the teeth with medical-grade solutions available from Arcadia Dental Arts is the most effective way of enhancing the smile and improve the brilliance and beauty of the natural teeth.
• Gum recontouring – gum recession caused by periodontal disease can expose too much of the natural tooth root, leaving it vulnerable to an increased risk of periodontal disease or tooth decay. Gum recontouring realigns the gum line and properly covers tooth roots for both cosmetic and dental health reasons.
• Full smile makeover – for patients who have a wide range of imperfections within the smile, a full smile makeover may be in order! A full smile makeover, or smile rehabilitation, is a combination of cosmetic and restorative procedures that are used to make the smile beautiful—even when various problems exist. A full smile makeover may combine a wide range of treatments together which can be done during a single appointment or overtime, based on the patient’s personal preferences.
Considering cosmetic treatments?
Call Dr. John Pappas and his team at Arcadia Dental Arts in Phoenix, AZ at (602) 957-9643 and discuss your aesthetic needs. We are always accepting new and current patients, and can help the entire family with improving and maintaining beautiful, healthy smiles!