Smile restoration is the best way to replace teeth that have been extracted or lost. Regardless of how your smile was forever changed, it is vital that you connect with a Phoenix, AZ, area dentist like Dr. John Poppas of Arcadia Dental Arts to learn more about your options. One popular choice for many of our patients seeking long-term restoration of the smile is the dental implant.
What Are Dental Implants?
Restorations like dental implants are an excellent solution for many of our adult patients seeking a more permanent solution to tooth loss. These restorations are best described as tooth root replacements. They are fabricated from titanium metal and restored over the top abutment with a crown, bridge, or denture. The way in which you regain your smile with implants may be different than another patient at Arcadia dental Arts, which is why Dr. John Pappas works directly with individuals to develop a smile restoration plan that meets their needs.
What Are the Advantages of Dental Implants?
Dental implants have many benefits, which make them a reliable choice for many of our patients. When consulting with our team at Arcadia Dental Arts, we can make recommendations based on your current situation and your restoration goals.
Below are a few benefits of implants to consider when making a choice:
- Versatility. Dental implants can replace one, many, or all of the teeth in the dental arch.
- Permanent. Dental implantation is 95% successful in most cases, and with proper care to minimize or eliminate bone loss, many patients will enjoy their dental implants for life!
- Natural appearance. Dr. John Pappas uses porcelain restorations over dental implants to ensure that the final result looks completely natural and beautiful—just like your own teeth.
- Functionality. Because dental implants use the jawbone for the foundation of the implant itself, it functions as a natural tooth thanks to the artificial root.
- Easy to care for. Dental implants don’t require any additional attention outside of brushing, flossing, and routine dental visits for cleanings and evaluations to extend their longevity.
Are You Ready To Discover the Ways in Which Dental Implants Can Improve Your Smile?
Whether you have lost a single tooth due to an oral injury or have lost many teeth to periodontitis, the team at Arcadia Dental Arts can help. Our Phoenix, AZ team of professionals, including Dr. John Pappas, with years of experience, is here to help you in achieving your smile goals. If you live in the community or surrounding areas and want to connect with our high-tech dental office, call 602-957-9643 to request an appointment. We are conveniently located in Phoenix at 4124 North 40th Street and welcome patients of all ages to our family-friendly dental practice.