Porcelain Veneers Phoenix
Porcelain veneers, sometimes known as dental veneers, are custom-made porcelain shells that are placed over the surface of a tooth. Veneers can correct worn or damaged enamel, uneven spacing and/or alignment, or cracks and chips. The porcelain veneer is placed to cover these flaws, restoring the smile by making teeth bright, white, evenly-spaced and beautifully shaped. Porcelain veneers are one of the most common types of cosmetic dentistry done today. If you want to perfect your smile, consult with Dr. Pappas to learn all about porcelain veneers in Phoenix. Don’t let your smile go unnoticed any longer! Contact our Phoenix dental office today!
Problems Fixed by Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers can correct a variety of dental problems. Some of the most common ones include:
- Wear and tear – As we get older, our teeth, just like other parts of our body, breakdown and go through normal wear and tear. The older we get, the more likely we are to suffer from cracks or chips in our teeth as they are not as strong as they once were.
- Advanced tooth decay – If you’ve avoided going to the dentist for a long time and have severe decay, fillings may not be the best option. Porcelain veneers can restore the teeth and give you a new, beautiful smile.
- Worn enamel – Another problem that our teeth can suffer from as time passes is worn enamel. The thin white substance that covers and protects our teeth can become dull, discolored, and worn. This can be caused by all sorts of factors including genetics, food and drink choices, smoking, clenching and grinding, and others.
- Uneven teeth – Uneven teeth may also be an indicator for porcelain veneers as veneers have proven to be the best way to hide any gaps or unevenness that one may be suffering from. Uneven teeth can be natural or caused by tooth grinding.
- Genetics – Genetics play a role in how our teeth are spaced and how they grow. It may be genetic that a patient has abnormal spacing between his/her teeth.
In each of these cases, porcelain veneers may be placed in order to correct these flaws and create a prettier smile that one isn’t afraid to show off. Porcelain veneers in Phoenix can be placed by Dr. Pappas as long as you are a candidate. He will be able to work with you during your consultation to ensure that porcelain veneers are the correct cosmetic dentistry procedure for you.
Book A Porcelain Veneers Consultation Today
If you have any questions about porcelain veneers, be sure to visit our questions about dental veneers page. You can also call our Phoenix office with any questions you may have or to schedule an appointment. Contact us at 602.680.5356 to schedule an appointment (or book one online) to meet with Dr. Pappas to discuss porcelain veneers. Perfect your smile with the help of porcelain veneers placed by Dr. Pappas…you won’t regret it!Contact Us Now!